Monday, February 19, 2007

Concerning Sea Legs

Having spent the last four days trying to chip my car out of a block of ice, I decided to take a break and put a couple messages into bottles...

So our semi-secret debut show is happening Friday March 2nd at The Cake Shop (www.cake-shop.com) on Manhattan's LES. Ludlow Street I believe. I think sometime between 9 and 10pm. Its exciting and a bit nerve-wracking. There are still some kinks to work out for sure, but I feel like we are ready to give the new songs a workout. The Cake Shop is a bit small, but good for a warm up before we take on the world properly. It would be nice to see some friendly faces...


So between ice chipping and rehearsing, not much time for a proper peice of prose...but here are some photos from a frigid day trip to Amagansett with a lovely lass.



2 comments:

nils-mart said...

If New York was a little closer I would've come. If I win the lottery I'll give it a serious try...

Nils-Mart

Anonymous said...

I hope you make a recording of the show and put it online! I would love to hear the new sound.