With a past where to be 'touched' meant to be 'mental'- Morrissey
Okay all...
I am overwhelmed with the grading of Art History reports this week, and failing to keep up my weekly blog writing pace. All this strain, and sweat and red sharpie on my hands...and I'm only an Adjunct!
I am sad about the anniversary of John Lennon's death, and have written a strange song from the perspective of Mark David Chapman, which sounds a little like The Jesus & Mary Chain. Actually considering sitting around crying with a bunch of hippies infront of The Dakota on Thursday evening....what's becoming of me?
I am excited about the Chronicles Of Narnia opening Friday on my birthday! Although my accordianist is making snide remarks about my childish C.S. Lewis fascination. Some of you know there is nothing childish about it! Ok maybe a little...
I am slightly concerned that The Bronx Bombers do not have a dependable centerfielder yet for next season. Only a man of certain grace can stride in the space once occupied by Joltin' Joe Dimaggio (and I do not mean Marylin Monroe)
Oh Michael...so crude.
Forgive me dear detectives, If you can. I'll write more soon....
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michael-
I was saddened to learn about the demise of My Favorite. But inspiration still lives and grows and I look forward to seeing and hearing what comes next.
As for a centerfielder, I hope King George stays away from Johnny Damon, I want him back in Boston.
-Chris
Post a Comment