Shadow that stood by the side of the road, always reminds me of you
- "Komakino" Joy Division
So I am afraid to report that I've been suffering a bit over the last week with some of the delayed effects of my car crash. A bit of dizziness, and weakness and overall malaise. And while the dizziness may explain my treatise on Prussian Blue...i've produced little else, and feel quite down...which is a predictable result when one feels as though his flesh is not currently suitable for his spirit. I have rented a bunch of movies in my state of convelescence...and I'll give you some recommendations when I'm feeling a bit better.
-Michael
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you feel better soon.
Maybe this will cheer you up:
http://scopitones.blogs.com/scopitonescom/
I just discovered it today. Goofy French and other European music videos from the '60s. Nothing like a Serge Gainsbourg / Brigitte Bardot to get me smiling.
Since people have been asking me questions and wishing me well...I've enabled my own ability to respond to comments. Which I will try hard to stay on top of.
Shaliza: Thank you very much dear
Killaferra: Thank you also. Regarding gender issues. We are currently listening to some female vocalists, and one in particular is extremely promising. I am sort of planning to do even less singing than in My Favorite...though I will always have a track or two. Mostly I will be tap dancing....
Penningtron: I am now deeply cheered! The french always come through...thanks old chum.
I hope you feel better and enjoy the down time. When you are up to it make sure you see "Good Night, and Good Luck", a truly dazzling film, in my humble opinion, and also take the new Depeche Mode album out for a spin - wonderfully dour and dramatic material with nice beats. I think you will appreciate both. Cheers!
Post a Comment